Policy 401 - Equal Employment Opportunity
2020欧洲杯体育投注The purpose of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants for school district employment and school district employees.
II. GENERAL STATEMENT OF POLICY
2020欧洲杯体育投注 A. It is the school district’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family care leave status or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.
B. The school district prohibits the harassment of any individual for any of the categories listed above. For information about the types of conduct that constitute impermissible harassment and the school district’s internal procedures for addressing complaints of harassment, please refer to the school district’s policy on harassment and violence.
2020欧洲杯体育投注 C. This policy applies to all areas of employment including hiring, discharge, promotion, compensation, facilities or privileges of employment.
D. It is the responsibility of every school district employee to follow this policy.
E. Any person having any questions regarding this policy should discuss it with the Director of Human Resources.
- Minn. Stat. Ch. 363A (Minnesota Human Rights Act)
- 29 U.S.C. § 621 et. seq. (Age Discrimination in Employment Act)
- 29 U.S.C. § 2615 (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- 38 U.S.C. § 4301 et seq. (Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act)
- 38 U.S.C. § 4211 et. seq. (Veterans’ Reemployment Rights Act)
- 42 U.S.C. § 2000e et seq. (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act)
- 42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq. (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Princeton Public School Policy 402 - Disability Nondiscrimination
- Princeton Public School Policy 405 - Veteran’s Preference
- Princeton Public School Policy 413 - Harassment and Violence
Adopted: May 11, 2004
Revised: August 10, 2010
Revised: May 5, 2015
Reviewed: September 6, 2016
Revised: February 19, 2019